Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome!

Well hello there!

Let me tell you how we landed here.

I love being able to have a medium to share snippets of our lives, and social media like facebook or instagram means you have to be a member, and not everyone is.  And, here I don't have to post something that all of my 500 "friends" will see.  I can email a little link to those that I want to share with, and they can come over here and check out what's going on.  That's why I love having a blog.

I don't plan to blog about anything in particular.  This isn't a crafty, homesteading, parenting, or photography specific blog, although, you're likely to see any of those things pop up here.  This is where we share what's going on in our lives.  It's a place for me to record or journal my thoughts and our happenings.  So, here we go!

We used to blog at www.kristinandtim.blog.com, so if you're looking for something from before today, look there!


2 comments: